Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot
Like all the other Canada immigration pathways, the Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot Program invites application from the skilled workforce to fill Canada’s degenerative employment gap. With new immigration pathways building momentum Canada aims to put a talented workforce at every corner of the country’s budding economy. If you’re skilled and aspire to have a peaceful life abroad then which place better than Canada? So, hurry and get your skills assessed by one of our Canada immigration today for your only chance to apply for Canadian permanent residence.
Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot
The provincial communities have agreed in conjunction with working with the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to form the Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot Program to benefit the communities through this project. There are a total of 11 communities participating in the pilot program, out of which only 10 are currently active; the Moose Jaw in Saskatchewan is expected to come online soon. This pilot program is personalized to meet the shortage of skilled workforce in highly demanded occupation with a focus on developing the economy of the community, thus, fulfilling the country’s economic goals at large.
Being governed by the community, RNIP caters to give out economic immigration benefits to smaller Canadian communities by creating a path for skilled individuals to live and settle in one of the participating communities and eventually applying for Canadian permanent residence.
The RNIP program is community-driven meaning that it is the end decision of the community whether to grant you permission to immigrate to Canada or not. However, for you to be selected under the RNIPimmigration program, the participating communities must:
• Nominate a candidate/candidates who:
1. Qualify as a driving force to the growing economy of the community.
2. Has a valid offer of employment that meets the ongoing requirements of the community.
3. Proves that they have genuine intention to stay in the community permanently.
• After making the nomination for the best candidate, the community would recommend IRCC to give the final verdict for the Canada PR visa of applying candidature.
• Once the IRCC approves, the governing community then reaches out to the candidate to inform them about settlement services and mentoring them to provide ease in migrating to Canada.
Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot — Participating Communities
With the COVID-19 pandemic hampering worldwide travel, some of the participating communities have raised a concern about limiting the no. of candidates to be admitted to the region. However, the communities are still inviting applications through RNIP.Below are the currently active communities that are accepting applications through the Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot Program.
1. Claresholm, Alberta
2. West Kootenay Region, British Columbia
3. Vernon, British Columbia
4. Altona/Rhineland, Manitoba
5. Brandon, Manitoba
6. North Bay, Ontario
7. Sault Ste-Marie, Ontario
8. Sudbury, Ontario
9. Thunder Bay, Ontario
10. Timmons, Ontario
How to Immigrate under the Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot
If you’re a skilled applicant who has always dreamt of immigrating to Canada from India, then you can accomplish your goals through the newly found Canada immigration pathway i.e. the Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot program. To be eligible for RINP, you must satisfy the requirements for the Canada federal government as well as the governing body of the participating communities.
Though the requirement for each of the participating communities (which is available on their respective websites) is different, you must meet the following federal eligibility criteria to qualify for RNIP.
• Completed a minimum of two years of full-time post-graduate education from an institute/college, or, minimum of one year of full-time work experience in one of the participating communities
• Must have a valid job offer from an employer in one of the participating communities. However, to be considered eligible for nominations the job offer must be:
o Full-time, seasonal and non-seasonal
o Meeting the minimum wage requirements for the applied NOC (National Occupational Classification) skill-set
o Matching to your previous experience
o For the position in NOC Skill Level 0, A, or B
• Demonstrate proficiency in English and/or French
• Proven Canadian educational equivalence through an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report issued by a designated organization by IRCC
• The applicant must convince the participating community with a commitment to Live and Work, and permanently settle in the desired community
• Show sufficient financial back-up to support themselves as well as all dependent family members
How IIMT Immigration aids you in getting the Canada PR under RNIP
As one of the recognized leading Canada immigration consultants, we provide unparalleled consultancy support to professionals from all walks of life. Our expertise with the owner-operator pathway has helped budding entrepreneurs to realize their Canadian dream. We’re uniquely positioned in the industry with our presence in Canada, to assist you firmly and advise you correctly on several Canadian immigration programs.
Through our established network of licensed professionals, we help to materialize your dream immigration to Canada from India, through our ability to locate suitable businesses for sale in Canada. You can undoubtedly rely on our 25 years of combined industry experience recognized by the Canadian legal community to complete your immigration requirements.
For more information and immigration updates on Canada immigration programs, you can write to us at email@example.com or call us on +(91) 783 838 0097 We at I.I.T.M are dedicated to responding to all of your immigration-related queries.