POST LANDING ASSISTANT
To migrate and settle in a new Country, sometimes sounds very scary and difficult, right? Especially when you don’t have any one known in that place. But If you are taking services from IITM Immigration then you don’t need to worry about. This is true that we will not present with you physically after your landing but through our Post Landing Services, you can feel our presence. We will help you out in a every possible way for your good and smooth settlement. These are some Post- Landing Services we are giving to our all successful clients.
SCOPE OF POST LANDING SETTLEMENT SERVICES-IITM IMMIGRATION
Being culturally diverse the economic prosperity of Alberta is unmatched by any other province in Canada which is why each year hundreds of skilled applicants are nominated by both the Alberta Government and federal Government. Be part of a strong economy with safe communities by applying for Canada immigration under the Alberta provincial nominee program.
What are the benefits of moving to Canada under AINP?
As an aspirant moving to Canada, Alberta offers the following benefits as you become part of the province’s heart-warming community.
1. Pick up service from the Airport and will drop you to the booked destination.
2. If you don’t have any booked accommodation, then we will book for you before your arrival date.
3. Help and guide you with the documents, which you need to provide at the Airport.
4. Helping you to get the SIM Card and net support
5. Helping you to give the top realtors contact, from where you can get the good accommodation for you.
6. Re write your resume in a professional format so that you will get the Job in Canada.
7. Will share the information, how you can save your tax, if you don’t have job.
8. Will share the information, how you can apply for your driving license.
9. Will provide you the transportation guidance, how you can move in a city.
10. Will provide the guidance on the school admission of your children.
11. Helping and provide you all the information about nearby temporary place, such as malls, from where you can buy groceries, stationary etc.
12. Will provide you the guidance to open your Bank Account.
13. Will provide you the information, from where you can get the Car on rent in a very affordable price.
14. We will arrange first meal and tea for you after you will arrive, after that client need to take care on their own.
15. Will provide guidance, how to apply for the SIN Number (SOCIAL INSURANCE NUMBER) which is the mandatory requirement to do job in Canada.
16. Will guide you how to use a Google Map to go anywhere via public transport.