Federal Skilled Trades Class
This Program is basically Express Entry Program for Skilled Professionals interested in migrating to Canada. Applicant must have a profile in the Express Entry pool and must also meet the selection criteria of the respective federal skilled worker program. There are three programs under which an application can be filed.
• Federal Skilled Worker Class
• Federal Skilled Trades Class
• Canadian Experience Class
Selection criteria are relevant after an application is picked up from the Express Entry pool. At the same time, an applicant must meet the selection criteria of the respective program to get an invitation to apply.
Federal Skilled Trades Class
– The Federal Skilled Trades Program is for skilled and qualified workers who want to become permanent residents based on being qualified in a skilled trade.
• An applicant must meet the minimum language level in each of the language abilities; writing, reading, listening and speaking.
• An applicant must have at least 2 years of full-time work experience in a skilled trade within the 5 years before you apply
• An applicant must meet the job requirements for that skilled occupation as set out in the National Occupational Classification (NOC).
• An applicant can either have availed job offer of full-time employment for a total period of at least 1 year or certificate of qualification in that skilled trade issued by a Canadian provincial, territorial or federal authority.
Skilled Work Experience
Skilled trades for the Federal Skilled Trades Program are organized under these groups of the National Occupational Classification (NOC):
• Major Group 72, industrial, electrical, and construction trades
• Major Group 73, maintenance, and equipment operation trades
• Major Group 82, supervisors, and technical jobs in natural resources, agriculture and related production
• Major Group 92, processing, manufacturing, and utilities supervisors and central control operators
• Minor Group 632, chefs and cooks
• Minor Group 633, butchers and bakers
The major NOC groups are subdivided into different occupations, and they are all skill type B. If an applicant fails to show his previous work experience meets the description in the NOC, his/her application will be rejected.
As one of the recognized leading Canada immigration consultants, we provide unparalleled consultancy support to professionals from all walks of life. Our expertise with the owner-operator pathway has helped budding entrepreneurs to realize their Canadian dream. We’re uniquely positioned in the industry with our presence in Canada, to assist you firmly and advise you correctly on several Canadian immigration programs.
Through our established network of licensed professionals, we help to materialize your dream immigration to Canada from India, through our ability to locate suitable businesses for sale in Canada. You can undoubtedly rely on our 25 years of combined industry experience recognized by the Canadian legal community to complete your immigration requirements.
For more information and immigration updates on Canada immigration programs, you can write to us at email@example.com or call us on +(91) 783 838 0097 We at I.I.T.M are dedicated to responding to all of your immigration-related queries.